Wednesday, September 23, 2009

O’ Love Darn My Soul


In the night I breathe yet die once again,
By dawn I subsist in vain to see the golden sunlight depart,
Like yesterday and the day before my passion is lost.

Witness my specter die before your eyes…
Like a flameless torch I now rest,
In the dunes of fear I play like a little child
Lost to mother I cry for her embrace as night
kisses me with its unsullied and embroiled obscurity.

O’ love darn my soul,
Salt me away from the affliction of my ghoul,
Slither your heart in mine
Bring me mirth I beg.

Sail away the sting from this ailing heart,
Smudged by my futile desires my empathy melts away,
Like a hue in air I vanish in shadows of radiance.
Away I go with a silhouette of my clairvoyant soul.

Clasp me swiftly O’ love,
Let our ingress of hope cleanse my errant fortitude.
Breathe you life in me again.


For I will feel pain no more,
No more infamy
No more woes that break me to ashes.

O’ love darn my soul,
Wash me in the lake of wonders
Steal my sore spirit,
Cure my lifeless dream to be real again,
Bring to me love I beseech.

Alone I walk In this smoke
Chocked by its lethal intentions,
I hold you close yet we drift apart.
Like a feather you fly, like the wind you left.

Falling beneath illusions of the truth,
Hold me close; embrace my will for us to be.
Be one in a bond of elusive truth.
Sink in me I sought your subsisting heart,
Sing to me a silent funeral song…
And kiss the tears from my mind.

O’ love darn my soul,
Till you do my affinity for your touch
Will forever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment