Sunday, April 26, 2009

Angel Tarja©


She takes the spear meant for a wreck like me,Her presence make sense as it creates a scene of pleasure in my mind,

Where she'll go I must follow to endure everlasting happiness and harmony that my soul craves for,She takes the sun when she walks away but she always saves the day,

I can feel her come down the alley of my heart's fatal desire to eternally love a goddess,She garnishes all that she touches with a golden sparkle of hope and pure devotion,

Her eyes have inspired the hopeless to fly among angels in the skies of a far world,
My spirit silently cries to be guarded by her golden wings then I'll never feel cold nor fear ever again,

Our void of mystery tears me apart with blunt thoughts as my mind walks in the air whenever I walk alone,My deep silent minor heaven longs for an angel to embrace its misunderstood fields of faith and hope,

She cries in my arms as I embrace her spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment