Sunday, April 26, 2009

End me now




Kill the core of me, For I know not what has become of me,
Pierce my heart with a red-hot dagger of truth and wisdom,
The end of me stares closely waiting for my wrong and fatal move,
Will I rise above its mortal spite?

Hope fights fear as my mind battles a body of
Thoughts of the years dead to all,
My wounded life bleeds innocence every time
I see her die in my arms, The core of me rests on
An unmarked headstone in the grave of the forsaken,

Shame and blame glares with a kiss that leaves
Me dead in my mortal realm,I fall first as the ghosts
Of the victimized tear my soul to ashes, The burning
Bridge of misery is no more...as the killing of me starts
At midnight, But I have to rise above this broken rush
Of emotions and become what I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment