Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dunes of Fear



My bare bleeding feet
Bare scars of our sore farewell's treat,
My crimson infects smudge earth…
They are my broken foot prints
Follow them and embrace
My oblivious sprint.

These tears tear me
Taste their saltiness
And fill me with your sulk.
Your eyes as white as milk
Smirk with lust for blood.

I can't do it alone,
I‘ll surely drown in the fear
That lives in me,
Help me swim through this lake
Of forsaken souls.
I look above and paint
The sky with weakness.

My grief reigns over me
The feel of ice enthralls my torn heart,
A touch on numbness slays my mortal essence,
O’ come sway my aching ghoul.
This fear feasts upon my clout
A crease of terror divides mind
I’m afraid, not of death but leaving
This heaven I created…

No comments:

Post a Comment