Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Truth


It is not what you think it is
It is that which you speak
And all that they seek,
A hiss with a kiss
Is all that the truth has.
Toady flowers will die with his loss
Is this the truth?

It is the reason for your being here,
It is a slalom road to home,
Someday I’ll come
And take us away from this lame
Consign of oblivion.
Every word,
Every step,
Every breathe
You take are all in
The name of the truth.
Empathy thumps with a passion
But we choose not to see it.
In the quest of seeking truth
You lose me and I lose you.
We all are too close for
Time to separate us.

It is there for us to hold
It is that which the blind can see,
It is beneath every sorrowful face
It is in the terror of mankind
The reason for any war
Are the woes that man
Can live without…
These sins are the inner reflections
Of the demons in everyone.
I ask for the truth
And again you’ll tell me
What you want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment