Monday, March 16, 2009

A Dead Baby’s Poem


I could feel the overwhelming desire to not have me,
Mother’s hatred for me made me realize that Iam a mistake
That must cease to exist to create a perfect picture for her future,

She drunk all sorts of harmful chemicals to get rid of me but it was too late
She’d have to kill herself before I die,

I was born on 22nd April without a cry of desperation nor hate for my
Disillusioned mother, What did I do to deserve a young death before my Birth?

She looked me in the eye with sheer spite, How can a mother hate her own Defendless child? Mother wrapped me in a paper all covered in blood and left me for dead, I cried and cried but all in vain, nobody felt and heard my Shriek,

I have forgiven mother for killing my body because my soul will continue Living together with the millions of nameless babies,
I hear her silent screams as she thinks of what
She did to me and other baby siblings to satisfy
Her own selfish reality,
I will not haunt her but her conscience will.

Today marks three years of little Jane's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment