Thursday, March 26, 2009

Falling



Standing on a platform so fragile
That I know I’ll sink if I don’t believe,
Sink to the world of the dreaded numb.

Quick silver sand swallows me in as I loose faith,
Faith in all I believed in fades,
Like the light in sheer darkness.

A grim silhouette figurine of me looses
Its will to accompany me,
I knew then I’d lost my breath forever.

Come and breath into me and bring me
To life again? Find my soul so that I can
Live to love you once again and our love
Will be lost no more.

My love give me your hand so
That I can escape from this
Lake of blood I’m drowning in,
Hold my head above the blood’s surface.

As I fall, the symphony of the darkness
Gradually deafens me as it punctures my ears,
My ears bleed from the unspoken truth
That has killed us.

As I blink for the last time, thoughts of what a
Menace I was hunts me as I lain me to eternal sleep,
The graveyard becomes my playground as I meet the spirits
That were once beings of a numb world of the living.

No comments:

Post a Comment