Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big Jelly Belly


Big bouncy tummy
Wiggles like jelly,
Yes, this here is my
Big jelly belly.
Inside it hoofs
And sighs with puffs.

Giggles captivate whenever
I rub my belly,
With a love so deep
That I kneel at its presence.
I love my belly and so does he.

My aching back is worth
This gift of immortality
That the lord has granted.
With my hands on my belly
I hear it’s little heart beat
Like drums, like my heart’s
Rhythmic beats, it beats
And plays tunes of an
Alien world.

Sometimes my tummy
Goes to sleep and I miss
Its cute side kicks,
At night I sleep but it doesn’t.
Sweat drips down from
My warm belly as it moves
Just like jelly.

A sense of completion grows
In me, In me an art of life
Will sprout with a cry for
Mother to warm its new
And eloquent life form.
My shaky tummy talks to me
When no one is here, I sing
Lullabies of the evergreen forest.

I wake up all sweaty inside,
I’m still sweet, like jelly the
Aches can’t break me,
A reason to be a wife,
Its treason to lose this life
Now I know what it feels
Like to be alive
Like a queen of he I feel.

Squeaks from my belly
Speak volumes I can’t
Ignore…garbles bequeaths
With pleasures only I can feel.
Immersed with life my belly is,
I hold no regrets for
My big jelly belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment