Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No More


A thousand times my pain has slayed me,
A million times I’ve lost me,
A hundred years I’ve lived trying to be you,
In you I saw a new me, a man of lost cause.
No more pain
No more hurting.
It all ends tonight,
On this cliff of where the gods rest,
I’ll end it all.

Last night I died in my dreams
It is a freedom granted by the angel
Of pain.
As I ask for God to send me an angel,
I also beg to breathe my last.
As I walk this walk of twinges,
I beseech to love on more soul.
No more me
No more tears
No more fear

As I look above for answers…
I lose this fight for to be free,
Free from all known iniquity
And other vices of Satan.
As I close my eyes,
I pray you too won’t sleep tonight.
Let not the gory glory take me away,
Let your will be done my lord.
No more…
No more…

No comments:

Post a Comment