Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beyond Pain


I died long before time killed me
When life took my dreams…I died
If I die will they cry?
Will the day bawl to my fall?
Does life even care?
Time will not heal
Time will kill
There’s no time left for me
This reality should be one
With my last heart beat
As I hold this tragedy
In the valley
Of my own hands
They are broken
They are scared
From the wars of man
Whose intent is to please
His ego’s desire for power:
Does he not know that power
Is an entity of his mind?
Does he not feel the pain
Of my burning tears?
Will he ever know how it
Feels to be killed by the light?
This undecided life I live
Is here to haunt me
To maul me
To break me into bits
Of rabble which will dissolve
In the twinge of night.
My affliction will convene
With its unwitting scars
And forlorn delicacy.
When pain came to close
I died then, with my hopes I died

No comments:

Post a Comment