Thursday, January 21, 2010

This I Ask


My lord when I need you
My heart calls out for you
Iam your vessel, teach me
How to fly and sing like the angels
Show me the way and tell me everything
Will be fine, like it was when I was in mother’s
Womb, when nothing else but love mattered.

Hold me close to you
And heal my wounded heart
Show me the essence of man’s
Purpose in this world…
Lord take me away from this pain
This desire to be where you are
Show me life’s secrets.
Today I stand powerless
Only you can see the seethe
I hold, only you can understand
Me completely without any judgment.

As I close my eyes
I pray for you to light
My future with your lantern
Of the sanctified candles you hold
Anoint me with your tears of healing
Keep me away from the world’s evil
And forever I’ll live to love you
My dear lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment