Monday, January 11, 2010

Queen of Queens



A mantle of trust
Here where I stand
Watching you speak
Waiting for you to peep
At the beauty I hold
Within this shell of a body
They all know Iam
You see beyond it
Your eyes stay locked
Looking at the soul they seek.

From your hair follicles
Down to your feet
Beauty is all around you
For you are the queen of beauty
Your soul is a container of fine emotions
Always there for our hurting
And divided minds
This I say to please you not
But to tell it like it is.

Your ever pure heart
Holds the sentiments
Of a true giver
You’re our queen
And we’re you kingdom
You rule over us with
Your unmistakable human beauty
A spirit of wisdom and
Unimaginable splendor are the
Words that cannot define you
As I sleep I know you’ll
Always be there to lead the way…


Another dedication to Angie.

No comments:

Post a Comment