Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why I Smile


Like blossoming lilies in the swamp
I live with life’s untouched pleasures
And fine leisure’s harmony,
Like the bees, I taste the honey
I make as I fly within its utter glee,
Filled with life’s glory
Earth’s bliss will bless me with more
Of this foray’s enchantment,
This craze will cleanse my worries,
A simple gaze into my frown
Breaks my hollow woes
And whisks my hazy days away,
Again the sun will shine
And the darkness of my heart
Will be no more…
The gloomy thoughts I hold
Will burn in the sun
My joyful tears will water the yellow daisies
Of my spirit’s mazy garden of truth,
My immortal seeds of bliss
Will grow till they touch the sky
Of my mind’s celibacy of sorrowfulness.
Today I’ll smile like yesterday
Because I have no reason not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment