Saturday, January 30, 2010

Embracing Death’s Woes


Frozen inside still I
Bleed from your broken kiss,
A touch of ice embraces me
With a soaring sting of
An eternal affliction,
This forsaken truth
You’ve embraced charges
With a rage of lifelessness,
I ‘m left powerless
With the tears that are
The fragments of my soul;
My fortitude is forever gone.

When love stands still
Life is lost and grief is gained
When a man cries,
It’s all because it hurts
His soul’s core to touch
A love he once had,
His tears will force the
Sunflower face towards
The moonshine
Her voice will be captive of
The ocean’s pressure
And she’ll die like the waves
Of her emotions…

This immortal emptiness
Nurtures its ruins when night
Overcame life’s splendor
And every endeavor
I took to keep us away
From sorrow’s claws…
In this endless soreness
Bore our futile child.
These Hallow feelings
Will be my only foe.

These tears cannot reveal
My angst of numbness
That took me captive
When your life was denied:
My will to be departed with you,
This shame of life pierced through
My hopes like a lance of knights
And stole my lone essence,
Now I’ve got to face
This war of woes on my on.

No comments:

Post a Comment