Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Love Supreme (Haiku)





You are everything - -
That I desire and more,
You make life worth it.

In love let us be,
Like the bright sun we shine
With glory again,

In you I find peace – -
A true wife of mine you are,
For this, I love you.

Our hearts will beat
With passion and devotion
When we embrace truth.

My words are empty - -
My heart is filled with your love,
Soon I will explode.

Hold me close to you,
Tell me how I make you feel?
Teach me how to love?

Look into my eyes
They are meant to thaw your heart
With admiration.

With you, I feel blessed,
Your presence excites my soul,
Inside I am feasting.

Stay with me my love
Tonight we will make tradition
And touch our love.

My immortal lust
For you, speaks words I know not,
My heart beats for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment